Main/About Index Tags News


It's been a while. Granted, I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping and putting up with various crap. Computer seemed to be dying, so I left it alone for a few days and started using my phone--which isn't easy to type with. Now I discover my computer is actually fine. Fun times.

I finally got around to writing something. I'm a little anxious because I had fun writing it, but I don't think it's gonna do too great. It's hell to even get anybody's opinions on it. But, hey, it is what it is--I made this site to publish my work, and by god I'm going to publish it.

I also made the rather "fun" discovery that several features of Google Docs makes posting on HTML sites a pain in the fucking ass. Note: If you ever decide to try and do something like this yourself, make sure that you turn off "smart quotes" and remove the ellipses replacement special characters. The application automatically replaces "..." with a single-character equivalent, which wreaks fucking havoc with HTML. Thankfully I figured all of that out and replaced all of the relevant shit, but it would've been nice to know beforehand.

In other news, "Hot Tub Party" is now released. It's a nsfw smut fic with one of my guys and one of a friend's girls. Hopefully it's fun enough to read.


I resolved to try and finish the site tonight. I have a lot of ground to cover.

The sidebar is a must-have, but it's going to be a pain to finish it out. I have to update its links for every main page that I create. Will be manageable but tedious. Will probably need to just fill it out on one page and then copy it to all other pages to save time. Implemented the Main, Index, Tags, and News links since those are the most important. I can add more later after the site is made fully functional.

EDIT: The index page has been implemented. It will be divided into Series and Shorts. Each Short and each Series will have its own landing page for the sake of organization. NSFW stories, despite being the overwhelming majority, will be tagged as "(nsfw)" as forewarning.

EDIT2: The site is basically done now. I just need to actually have some writing to put up on it and it'll be good to go. This last step actually went a lot faster than I thought it would.


Did a lot today. Set up the index page with a disclaimer for my legal protection--don't want to get blamed for parents not watching their kids' browsing history. Created and filled out the Tags page, implemented a sidebar in the CSS, and reworked the 404 page. Since this is all still relatively Greek to me, I'm doing a lot of stumbling, but I'm figuring things out by cannibalizing code and analyzing it to see what other people did and how they handled elements that I want to include in my site.

Remember kids: learn by using reference. It helps a lot.


Did a fair bit today. Not as much as I'd have liked; I'm still fumbling around in the dark. I'll probably have to rework it later, but it's a start.

Formatted the Series page template so that I'll have a copy-and-paste format I can use easily. Created page files for Story and Chapter templates as well, and this log/journal page. Though I didn't start filling it out until 11/02/2020.

Can't remember doing much of anything else actually. I'm terrible at this.


Began work on the site. Have no idea what I'm doing, to be honest. HTML is pretty new to me, but considering I want a place besides google drive to store my work, this seems like my best bet. I worry a little because Neocities doesn't seem to update often and the blog has been rarely updated, but the fact that it's still up and alive and that I can download my site at any time is a comfort.

I struggled with getting started a lot. My browser kept on loading the cached version of my site no matter how many times I reloaded, so I had to disable caching to make it possible to even see what I was doing. At first I thought I was just screwing everything up but then I realized, "I can't possibly be doing that badly." Sure enough...

I didn't make much progress. I pretty much just got the color scheme in order, applied it to the CSS, and figured out the "inspect element" is my best friend for figuring stuff out when something isn't working like I want or expect it to. I'm hoping to finish the site before my next workday.